1. Order swab kits: You order one or more swab kits by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the kits by mail. Alternatively, you can come to CeGaT to pick up the required number of kits. Please bring a copy of your identity card and write your e-mail address on it.
2. Confirmation e-mail: We will send you an e-mail confirming the number of swab kits that have been shipped or that have been picked up by you. This e-mail also contains a link to an input mask where you can enter your data.
3. Self-swab: The collection kit contains all materials required for self-swab. Instructions on how to perform a self-swab are provided on an enclosed information sheet and an introduction video on this page. Please have a thorough look at the instructions and then perform the self-swab carefully.
4. Return shipment: The collection kits contain all materials required for the return shipment (tear-proof pre-addressed envelope, protective tube for the sample). Shipping by mail is no problem, even at very cold temperatures. However, we recommend express shipping since normal shipping can take several days. Alternatively, you can drop the sample directly at CeGaT into the special deposit box for corona test samples on the left at the entrance. This box is emptied several times a day.
5. Laboratory analysis: Immediately after receipt of your sample(s), we start the analysis. The result is usually ready the next day
6. Findings: The report is bilingual (German and English) and can be downloaded as PDF via a link (link with access code is also included in the kit). We also send all findings by mail. Positive tested persons will be called immediately, and the responsible health authorities will be informed according to the legal requirements.
7. Invoice: The price is EUR 65,- (incl. VAT). The invoice will be sent to you by mail after the analysis.