https://www.cegat.de/web/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/CeGaT_Logo_Neu_horizontal_mit-claim-300x77.png 0 0 Brnjakovic https://www.cegat.de/web/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/CeGaT_Logo_Neu_horizontal_mit-claim-300x77.png Brnjakovic2012-11-07 09:28:262016-02-29 15:12:12CeGaT starts FREE Exomes Project
To celebrate its successful participation in Boston Children’s Hospital Clarity Challenge, CeGaT together with Genomatix offers a free sequencing and analysis of 18 exomes:
- Each applicant is entitled to a maximum of three free exomes.
- Each applicant needs to complete the attached application form and needs to send it to info[at]www.cegat.de
- All applications reaching us until December 31, 2012 will participate in the drawing. We will select the winners randomly and will publish them on this page on Jan 4, 2012.
- The sample must be sent to CeGaT by March 31, 2013 the latest.
- Results will be sent out no later than June 30, 2013.
- Each participant needs to make sure that consent of the patients / family members is given and that exome sequencing does comply with all national laws and regulations.
- For data analysis clinical and pedigree information is helpful for us. Please use CeGaT’s free Pedigree Chart Designer to submit all relevant pedigree information.
The Winners of FREE EXOMES PROJECT are
- Dr. Abeer Alsayegh, Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Oman
- Dr. Tobias Linden, Univ. Kinderklinik Münster, Germany
- Dr. Dorothea Gadzicki, Endokrinologikum Hannover, Germany
- Dr. Ingo Kurth, Universitätsklinikum Jena, Germany
- Dr. Johannes Lemke, Universitätsklinik für Kinderheilkunde Bern, Switzerland
- Ghada Osman, Saudi-Arabia
CeGaT congratulates the winners!