Based on our expert-developed, in-house exome enrichment “CeGaT Exome Xtra”, we have expanded all diagnostic panels’ data and thus offer the latest innovation as standard. Since CeGaT’s Exome Xtra enrichment covers all known intronic and intergenic pathogenic variants as well as all protein-coding regions, it provides the most extensive data basis for achieving the best genetic diagnostic results. The evaluation may be extended flexibly by additional gene sets, thus increasing the solving rate even for patients with complex phenotypes.
As pioneers in the field of genetic diagnostics, CeGaT established gene panels in clinical genetic diagnostics more than a decade ago. Our diagnostic panels have been continuously enhanced using the latest scientific findings in collaboration with experts from the clinical sector. CeGaT’s latest innovation combines this long-standing experience in the field of genetic diagnostics in a comprehensive product. CeGaT Exome Xtra covers all known disease-causing regions of the entire genome and thus provides the best data basis for analyzing our diagnostic panels. For a detailed comparison, please consult our Tech Note “The Best Possible Exome.”
For CeGaT’s diagnostic panels, this means:
- Exome-based enrichment using CeGaT Exome Xtra
- Coverage of disease-relevant intronic variants has increased significantly
- New genes can be integrated even faster
- Single nucleotide variants (SNVs), small insertions and deletions (INDELs), and copy number variants (CNVs) are interpreted
- Mosaicisms can be identified
- Complex phenotypes can be ideally considered due to highly flexible evaluation
- The possibility to extend the medical findings with pharmacogenetic information on individual drug efficacy is given
- The extension of medical findings with ACMG genes can be requested
With CeGaT Exome Xtra as the data basis for panel diagnostics, patients and treating physicians benefit from a unique approach that opens up a new dimension in genetic diagnostics.
We are pleased to provide you with the most comprehensive diagnostics, based on latest research findings, as a new standard. To ensure our high-quality standards and flexibility, we perform all steps in-house.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.More About Our Diagnostic Panels